Thursday, July 22, 2010

The Way Things Are

Unfortunately, life doesn't pause when you need it to. It just keeps on truckin' regardless of how much you may cry, scream, and beg... Sometimes, this leads me to the thought process of how time is evil.
I seem to get stuck in these phases throughout my life, where I wish things would just stand still. A lot of times I want it to stay still because of the things in my life that are so precious... I don't want it to change.
As Kaylin grows, I get that feeling every 6 months or so... where I see how much she's changed, how her baby face is getting to look more and more not so baby-ish... All I can do is take a mental image, write the funny things she says down, and of course try and take as many pics and video as possible... but it's gone. It won't go back, and time does nothing but encourage you to go forward.

Sometimes the encouragement of time doesn't seem very encouraging at all. It can seem like a hard shove instead of a encouraging nudge. These are the times where you want the world to hault, because you know what's about to happen is gonna be a sonofabitch'... so please world just stop for half a second for me? no? okie doke. ...

Weird how you want the same thing to happen for different reasons...
Evil time... please be on my side.

No comments:

Post a Comment